Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

holy shit awesome gfx for 2004.

Great! I'd love to see you do animation for a complete film.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

hilarious

above says enough

Future Future

awsome style

no other words for it.. perfect.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

I keep this movie on my hard drive..

it's such a genius disturbing movie... it's just to mentally sickening to be bad.. it's a laugh jerker instead of a tear jerker, it's the opposite of the worlds best animation, but given in return worlds most humungous humouristics.

Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

haha humourous

humungues humour.. :P don't know if it's spelled correctly.. ah who gives a f*ck right? great animation xD

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

My god this was awsome!

Clearly simple 8 bit animation.. but oh so effective.. I enjoyed every last bit of it. Especially the soundtrack has been well chosen. Compliments man! You delivered a beauty!

New Female Force of Four2 New Female Force of Four2

Amazing

This was an amazing sprite movie.. integrating mortal kombat with another fightgame and new scenes was a great job!

Loved it, can't wait to say 3 ;)

Trixiaoyu responds:

Hopefully you wont wait LONG mate! ^^
Thanks 4 the Review

G+Y: A trip out G+Y: A trip out

Funny has hell!!

Omg man, you rule!!

I love your flash, so do I love this one too...
The humour is great, just like in the portal take outs !!

I added you to my favourite artist list..
Cool 2: is that you added a extra dimension to it.. because of the 3d effect!! great :D

mrsimon responds:

3d effect? Gah, I'll pretend I know what you're talking about....

Yes I feel it brings an original element to this toon, and strived to make it a prominant element in this production.

Lilium Lilium

Awesomeness

Well, This reminded me of a flash someone else had posted on new grounds... It was a girl too, and she got rejected by her parents and she had the wish, that some kind of creature would destroy the whole world.. and so it did, but then after a while, she got bored, of course.. and she wished she had never born, and thus that wish was granted too.. It reminded me of that movie... this flash has the same, dark meaning and style as that one.. I like these kind of flashes.. They make ppl think...

Xyion - Ep.1: The Border Xyion - Ep.1: The Border

COOL one!!

Woah cool clip I love this one

gonna wait for ur other episodes to come out ±D

Rubbertje responds: